What you’ll learn:
- Pronunciation & Tones of Chinese (Hanyu Pinyin)
- Greetings & self-introduction, nationality and occupation
- Numbers, time, years, months and dates
- Shopping, bargaining, buy & sell, colours and describing items
- Ordering food and paying bills
- Talking about family members & occupation
- Making and answering phone calls
- 6 sessions x 2 hours
- 12 hours in total
- Once a week (for approximately 3-4 months)
What happens after Term 1?
After the completion of Term 1, if you feel good about our course, you can proceed further by pursuing Beginner Term 2/3/4, Intermediate & Advanced.
Conversational Chinese Beginner Term 1